this is a good set pf pictures. Trains are a great subject, you can find interesting lines and colors there. I like the first one best, love the abandoned look of it, and the yellow color.
And I bet you focussed on the smiley face, right? :)
Way to go, girl, if you keep up like this, you'll be a Worthian in no time. ;)
6 comments:
What a nice set of pictures for a little girl. What a good eye. I think you will go far with a camera.
Rhiannon, these are excellent photos, so nice and clear. Can't wait to see what you do next. Thanks for sharing, Auntie Retta
Grammy knows you were focusing on that happy face hu. You go girl, blr
Hi Munchkin,
this is a good set pf pictures. Trains are a great subject, you can find interesting lines and colors there.
I like the first one best, love the abandoned look of it, and the yellow color.
And I bet you focussed on the smiley face, right? :)
Way to go, girl, if you keep up like this, you'll be a Worthian in no time. ;)
Greetings from Germany,
Min
Thank you for all the wonderful comments.
Love the happy face in the window. It takes a good eye to see things that others may simply pass over. Keep up the great work with your camera.
maggie-eury
Post a Comment